Monday, October 31, 2011

Letter to the Other Woman -- Part 2

Dear Other Woman,

I'm back again with some choice words.  Writing is good for the soul! so don't judge me.   It has been one year since leaving my soon to be(not soon enough) ex spouse.   I wish I could report the soon to be(not soon enough) ex has greatly matured and is more focused on being a good parent.  NOT!

First and foremost thank you for taking this idiot off my hands.  It is amazing how you were so quick to go up into my foreclosed house with my name on it; that I shared with my soon to be ex(not soon enough) and wallow in the same bed on the same mattress and box spring that I shared with my soon to be ex(not soon enough).  I just wonder what was your motivation, did you need to see how I was living that badly? did you think you were moving in?  did you think he was able to move you in?  NOT!  Oh, and the ultimate is one of my friends spotting you in the supermarket( where I use to shop) as you pranced around shopping (coffee cup in hand) with the idiot; like you owned the place.  You'll need all of that prancing when you're in the same shoes that won't fit.   

For all the manipulation he used to encourage you to take the 45 mile drive to the foreclosed house with my name on it, I hope you got everything you were wishing for and more. The way I see it only a real B&*%$ would enter into another woman's home under these circumstances.   You already crossed the line on so many levels, but this right here is a real example of just how classless you are as a woman!  Do you think in the words of Charlie Sheen, you're WINNING?  What did you gain, a reality check on what you will never have at my expense.  I can only imagine the lies he's telling you because I have been there done that.  I don't understand what is so exciting about a foreclosed house that is owned by the bank and a few steps away from going up for sheriff's sale.    When you put the key in the lock of your house put your feet up because I revel in knowing that you are stuck with my SLOPPY SECONDS!   I love the fact I can methodically find Mr. Right! for me and it definitely will not be someone else's husband. 

Free2bMe

No comments:

Post a Comment