Monday, January 24, 2011

Infidelity

I think what pissed me off the most was the way in which this was handled.  It is never pretty when you discover has betrayed you and in some ways you feel a bit embarassed since you are normally the last to know.  The vows say for better or worst but I disagree it should state for your mental best or mental worst.  When your mental state is unstable you are liable to react in some very unusual ways so if nothing else I will say that leaving a situation for your mental good is sometimes best or I will say it was best for me. 

I am by no means a spokesperson for this new lifestyle change however I will say each morning is easier knowing that the love and respect I require is out in the universe.  Loving yourself more is sometimes better than loving someone else.  People may question how do you recover from mistrust, I say the hope of the unseen is a reason to believe that not all men are the same.   I can only learn from this experience in terms of knowing what I want and require.  Ultimately I refuse to accept less if it is not for my mental good.  

Free2bMe

No comments:

Post a Comment