Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Letter to the Other Woman---Part 1

Dear Other Woman:

I want to start by saying thanks for opening my eyes to the fact I deserve far better than what I received.  You may think this is a game of winners and losers and you are probably patting yourself on the back.  Kudos to you for giving yourself credit.   However I must put you on blast to recognize the  following.   All the things you may receive going forward were built on someone else helping your Boo get to where he is now- where that is I'm not quite sure.  Your boo's life is now filled with court dates, child support payments, judges, lawyers, dissolution of marital property and divorce papers.   Just so you know there is no going forward until your boo gets a divorce so any plans of getting married are pretty much on hold.  Please rest assure I am not the obstacle to the DIVORCE.   I'm so ready for this to be finalized.    Just so you know it is illegal to have more than one wife.    

While you may think your life is grand, just remember your relationship(for lack of a better word) is based on a lie.  If a man was lying to his wife to cover for you-chances are he was lying to you THEN and is still lying to you NOW.  I don't have those problems anymore, funny how things work!  No matter what you think you do better you can take no credit in providing what I worked hard to provide in my home and my genetic link to your BOO---our kids(who don't need anything from a jumpoff).   I may seem like a non issue but just remember he gets a monthly reminder that when you play you must pay!  Your position started off as a jumpoff you will never increase that rank.  All I can say is watch your back because KARMA is a B@#$%!  Another little side note, once a cheater always a cheater or  you'll be the cheater next.   No matter how it proceeds I'm looking forward to as Fantasia's new song goes- DOING ME!  Countdown to DIVORCE and a FABULOUS life!

Free2bme

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a thoughtful and well written note. It looks as though you have just freed yourself up to be able to receive the happiness you deserve. You have a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete